Sunday, June 17, 2012

Burgers. Buns. Beauregards.

  Father's Day. The day you honor dads everywhere. Or something like that. We just like to eat.
  You know, people think their family dinners are chaotic; That one crazy uncle everyone tries to avoid, the aunt who talks about her cats, maybe a grandma who likes to tell you about the "old days" a little too much. They obviously haven't met our family.
  Okay, so you kind of have to know us to understand what I'm talking about, but when you eat with the Beauregards, it's like dinner AND a show. I don't mean the TV kind either.
  This past week someone went camping, but apparently wasn't cut out for it. "I didn't cry. I was sweating from my eyes." and maybe a little "I missed mom..."
  Pickles, cheese, and tomatoes (mostly tomatoes) stolen by the little ones so there won't be enough for our burgers. Complaints about "Grandma's pasta salad", even though everyone is eating (and enjoying) it. Buns with massive craters in the middle, "WHO ATE THE INSIDE OF MY BUN?!" Or there's the classic, "What did you do to my shirt?? Drool all over it?"
  You might even hear "Please bless the Thunder with a win," in the prayer. Just average stuff. Which brings me to the next bit.

    THUNDER UP, PEOPLE!!

  We're all big Thunder fans here. Everyday we're Thunderin'! What better to celebrate Father's day with than watching them beat the Heat? And with a new Thunder shirt. And a new Thunder wallet. And maybe even a Thunder themed dessert. Who knows...
Harden's looking a little pale these days. Fear the Beard!
  
  Let's just say we live a crazy life, and we might even like it that way.

My favorite man!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment